Nurdan Karakus is a Legal Assistant at the Law Office of James L. Riotto and joined the firm in 2020.
In 2020 she graduated, from Nazareth College with a Bachelor’s Degree. Prior to attending Nazareth Nurdan graduated from Monroe Community College in 2018.
Nurdan has extensive work experience in the health care field which invaluable to our clients with cases alleging drug and alcohol use. She has worked with a diverse group of citizens in our community and brings a special understanding of unique issues facing different backgrounds and cultures.
Her skills are especially beneficial to clients charged with traffic infractions, misdemeanors and felonies. She is fluent in English and Turkish and is an integral part of our staff.
Complete Specialized Trainings
- Vehicle Traffic Law
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- SFSTs – Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- EWOC – Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Court Fine & Fees
- Defective Accusation/Accusatory Instrument
- AUO – Aggravated Unlicensed Operator & Reckless Driving
- CPCS 7 – Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance In the Seventh Degree
- CC2 – Criminal Contempt 2nd Charge
- CPL 30.30 Speedy Trial
- ID Basics
- Statement Suppression
- Submitting to a Breath Test